Doctoral Studies at GITAM
Take your dreams for higher studies even higher with the abundant facilities and opportunities at GITAM. Admissions are now open for Ph.D. Programmes of Engineering, Science, Pharmacy, Law, Management, Humanities, and Social Sciences are offered at GITAM campuses.
Applications are invited for admission into Research programmes offered by GITAM in the subject areas as indicated in campus wise programmes.
Candidates admitted into the Full-time Ph.D. programme should not undertake any assignment/employment or shall not pursue any other full-time programme of study simultaneously.
Admission into our PhD Programmes shall be based on the marks secured in the Online Entrance Test and Interview. This is subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and the rules of reservation.
How To Apply
Candidates have to submit an online application form through our admission portal and pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees thousand only) through Debit card / Credit card (Master / VISA) / Net Banking / UPI.
- Candidates must check their eligibility before filling the application.
- Candidates have to upload copies of relevant certificates requested along with the online application.
- The University will not take any responsibility for the non-receipt of applications.
Our research programmes are driven by the principles of world-class education, facilities and boundless opportunities for holistic development that is at the core of learning at GITAM. Research scholars enjoy a ton of benefits when choosing GITAM:
- Faculty supervisors with National & International exposure
- Opportunities to earn while you learn
- Rewarding fellowships
- End-to-end research support
- Access to a wide range of resources
Deserving researchers are always recognized and supported at GITAM. In that regard, we have two Fellowship programmes that are carried out under our PhD Programmes.
Category - I: Dr. M.V.V.S Murthi Research Fellowship.
Category - II: GITAM Junior Research Fellowship.