Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying for their requirements pertaining to examinations / certificates (including duplicate certificates)
- Original copy of the payment particulars (challan, receipts of online payments etc.) is to be enclosed to all applications, unless otherwise specified.
- Separate applications are to be submitted for each of the requirements, downloading the particular application.
- Candidates applying for supplementary examinations, revaluation and re-totalling need not submit any applications. Payment of the prescribed fee through challan / debit card / credit card / internet banking is automatically construed as an application. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the fee payment particulars for record.
- Candidates have to submit their application for issue of “Provisional Certificate” to their Head of the department:
- Candidates have to submit the applications related to the following certificates directly in the O/o. Directorate of Evaluation.
Grade Cards, CMG, Migration Certificates, Conversion Certificates, Rank Cards etc.
- Candidates have to collect their Provisional Certificate from the respective departments and other certificates from the Directorate of Evaluation.
- Original Degrees (ODs) can be obtained In-person or In-Absentia at the Convocation or after the Convocation.
- Candidates applying for Post Graduate Degrees such as MA. / M. Sc. / MBA / M. Phil. / Ph .D. have to enclose a copy of the lower qualifying Degree along with the application. Those who could not submit the lower degree have to
submit Annexure I.
- Original Degree of the candidate will be sent through Speed Post / Registered Post only. However, Original Degree will be issued to the student only on the endorsement of the faculty member of GITAM.
- Late Fee for Belated Years: Candidates have to collect their Degrees, Diplomas and other Certificates within one year from the date of completion of degree, after Convocation for which they are eligible. Afterwards, every 12
months shall be treated as a‘belated year’ and late fee has to be paid accordingly as mentioned in the fee structure.
- Candidates may obtain their Certificates by Post on payment of specified charges as noted below:
All certificates other than Original Degree: Rs.75/-
For Transcripts : Rs.160/-
- Candidates applying for Duplicate Certificates have to enclose the following:
Duly filled in application form
A Photo copy of the certificate
Fee payment receipt
Student undertaking (Annexure-II)