- Students can avail of scholarship based on the entered rank /score/percentile of the eligible GAT or national or state entrance test as per GITAM scholarship policy.
- This scholarship is applicable only for the first year, and to avail of the same scholarship for the subsequent years of study, candidates should score a CGPA of 8.0 and above.
- Scholarship is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- As scholarship seats are in limited number, this candidate can avail of a scholarship subject to the availability of the seats under the scholarship quota.
- If the scholarship quota seats are filled, candidates can still be admitted into the desired programme without a scholarship.
Your Total Scholarship Amount for Two years,
This programme is available in
If you fulfil the scholarship criteria, you will receive 50% of the Scholarship funds in the 1st year. The remaining 50% will be given in the 2nd year provided that the student maintains a 7.5 CGPA in the first year.