GITAM's Research and Development Cell (RDC) serves as the nexus for orchestrating and implementing various strategic initiatives for developing research and consultancy footprint of the university. This includes a spectrum of activities such as establishing new research infrastructure, collaborating with diverse funding bodies, facilitating technology transfers, managing intellectual property rights (IPR), overseeing the PhD programme, and fostering partnerships with industrial sectors for collaborative research and consultancy opportunities.
The Research and Development Cell aims to create a transformative, world-leading educational and research environment that will equip and empower individuals and groups to develop innovative solutions to improve people's lives in our communities.
- Provide comprehensive support to our faculty, students, and research scholars in their pursuit of research excellence.
- Create an environment that encourages and supports cutting-edge research endeavours.
- Encourage interdisciplinary collaboration, facilitating the exchange of ideas, expertise, and resources.
- Fostering partnerships with industry, government agencies, non-profit organizations, and other academic institutions.
- Promote the highest standards of research ethics and integrity among faculty and scholars.
- Cultivate a pipeline of talented researchers who will contribute to the advancement of knowledge.
- We are committed to create a conducive and collaborative environment and to treat all our key stakeholders including researchers, suppliers, partners with respect.
- We will help foster innovation in the university and extend the required support to the stakeholders to carry out their research.
- We will make decisions with utmost integrity and honesty. We will encourage and promote an ethical, respectful and complaint work environment.
Research & Development Cell - Organogram
Research and Development Cell is dedicated to empowering researchers, scholars, and visionaries to push the boundaries of knowledge and drive meaningful impact across diverse domains.