Applications are invited for Project Associate in DST-SERB (SRG) project entitled “Secure Control Algorithms Design for Distributed Formation and Containment Control Problems Subjected to Cyber Attacks”.
- Eligibility Criteria: M. Tech degree with first class in any specialization of Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- per month+HRA for GATE/NET qualified candidates and Rs. 25,000/- per month+HRA for non-GATE/non-NET candidates. Preference will be given to NET / GATE qualified candidates
- Duration: Initially one year, which based on satisfactory performance, may be extended to another year.
- Skills Required: Knowledge in Control Systems, Linear Algebra, Probability and Random Processes, MATLAB, Python
Interested candidates may send their resume with a motivation letter to mail id: email@example.com within 15 days from this notification. The address of the Principal Investigator: Dr. Sourav Bhowmick (Contact No. 8638049329), Dept. of Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering, GITAM Institute of Technology, GITAM Deemed to be University, Bengaluru-561203.
Project Staff - ICMR Project
Applications are invited for the research project titled “Comprehensive Tribal Management for Decentralized TB care Services” funded by Indian Council of Medical Research. The working station will be Paderu area, Alluri Sitharama Raju district. The details are described below:
- Research Assistant: Upper Age limit; Qualification: 30years; Graduate in science/relevant subjects/from a recognized university with 3years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject Salary and duration: Rs. 31,000/- (2 years)
- Project Technician I: Upper Age limit; Qualification: 25years; High school or equivalent with one year experience in related field from a government institution or recognized institute. Salary and duration: Rs. 16,000/- (8 months)
- Project Technician III: Upper Age limit; Qualification: 30years; 12th pass in science subjects and 2 years diploma in medical laboratory (CBNAAT). Salary and duration:Rs. 18,000/-(8 months)
- Field worker : Upper Age limit; Qualification:30years; High school or equivalent with science subjects plus certificate course in MPHW(M/F) with 5years experience from a recognized institute or board.Salary and duration:Rs.18,000/- (8 months)
- Medical Doctor for campus: Upper Age limit; Qualification: 60years; MBBS/BHMS/BAMS from NMC recognized institute. Salary and duration: Rs. 2,000/- per day (8 months)
General Conditions: The position is purely temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of two years or till the completion of project whichever is earlier. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the interview and no other communication in this regard will be entertained. NoTA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Interested candidates may send their detailed Curriculum Vitae(CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject titled "Application for ICMR project" Dr. C. Rajyalakshmi, Principal Investigator.