The Master of Science in Electronics, also known as MSc Electronics, is a postgraduate degree that takes two years to complete. Students will develop skills in problem-solving, as well as knowledge in the designing and operation of electronic systems, through participation in this programme.
The study of physics, engineering, technology, and applications that deal with the emission, flow, and control of electrons in vacuum and matter are included in the Master of Science in Electronics curriculum.
Topics covered under the programme:
- Physics of Electronic Materials
- Electronic Communication
- Programming Language C
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers
- Analog and Digital Electronics Lab
- Skill Enhancement Programme
- RADAR Systems and Mobile Communication
Scope in M.Sc. Electronics
Jobs requiring a Master of Science in Electronics are accessible in public and private sectors and pay higher. Career opportunities with a Master of Science in Electronics are available in various industries, such as information technology firms, research centres, government organizations, aircraft manufacturers, and software publishers.
Career Options in M.Sc. Electronics
Students will be exposed to all the material and ideas important to the electronics sector that they need to understand as part of the M.Sc. Electronics curriculum. People who have completed their Master of Science in Electronics degrees and are seeking employment may be interested in the following types of positions:
- Technical Director
- Maintenance Manager
- Technical Writer
- Electronics And Communication Consultant
- Technician Trainee
- Areas of Recruitment for M.Sc. Electronics
The M.Sc. An electronics degree can be used in various settings, including commercial businesses and public agencies. This approach offers numerous scopes for M.Sc Electronics students. The following are some of the fields that frequently recruit recent college graduates:
- IT Companies
- Research Facilities
- Government Agencies
- Aerospace Manufacturers
- Software Publishers
Programme offered at
- GITAM School of Science, Visakhapatnam campus
Duration of the Programme
- 2 Years
- A pass in the qualifying exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the concerned discipline from any recognized university and also the candidate has to appear for GAT (PG Science) 2022.
- B.Sc. in Electronics/Physics, Mathematics, and any other allied subject