Blended Learning with Coursera
We at GITAM, aim to provide the students with the right resources to drive success and helping the individuals to meet their goals. To that end, we are thrilled to be working with Coursera to deliver content through its MOOC platform and create a transformational learning experience for our student community that will help cultivate the critical skills they need to succeed.
Coursera is an education platform that partners with top universities and organizations worldwide, to offer 7000+ online programmes for anyone to take. GITAM has access to the full repository of Coursera programmes under their “Coursera for campus” program.
This platform instils several benefits for students and the faculty, making it a win-win situation for both, including:
- Affordable delivery of knowledge alongside saving time
- Offers flexibility in terms of availability
- Increased information retention
- Allows progress tracking
- Focus on deeper learning and increased student engagement
Free Access to Coursera
- If you are a GITAM faculty, staff, student, or alumni, you may receive free access to Coursera.
- If you have any queries, please reach out to us at help_Coursera@gitam.edu