Summer Gurukul by GITAM
The Summer Gurukul by GITAM- The Program is designed to introduce high school students to college-level education. The 10-day program combines a variety of experiential learning activities, including lectures, workshops, discussion groups, project work, presentations, performances, and sports. The goal of the program is to provide students with an interesting and insightful experience that will prepare them for college life.
Want to know what a College Experience with Multi disciplinary learning will be like, GITAM's Summer Gurukul is the place for you
- Big on Fun,based on Experiential studying,welcome to a 10 day course designed to make learning exciting
- Summer Gurukul is a 10 day residential program for talented high-school students in Class 9, 10, 11, and 12. In May 2023 students will get an opportunity to explore topics of their interest and learn via fun workshops guided by experts.
- The Summer Gurukul will help them develop essential skills such as public speaking, critical thinking, creativity and innovation. For those who wish to broaden their horizons and explore what engineering and management, law and healthcareliberal arts and sciences education and architecture are all about. It is a unique opportunity to learn more about a variety of disciplines and careers.
- The GITAM Summer Gurukul- A world of opportunities to discover your skills.
- With experienced faculty teaching a unique interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary framework, this program is an excellent introduction to the various pedagogies of engineering, management, law, healthcare, sciences, architecture, liberal arts, and sports. The Summer Gurukul will help students get a feel for college life well before they move into that phase.
- Integrated learning to bridge the gap between theory and practice
- Improve communications skills
- Improve recreation theory
- Networking with peers
- Interactive classes mentored by the experienced, credible professors
- Introduction to liberal arts, management, paramedical and science pedagogy.
- A chance to explore a variety of topics
- Drive change in local communities
- Summer Gurukul, a 10-days residential program, is ready to polish your skills with holistic development.
- And it’s complemented with a lot of fun! Engage in experiential learning activities, including lectures, workshops, discussion groups, project work, presentations, performances, and sports activities.
- Learn across courses including engineering, management, law, healthcare, sciences, architecture, liberal arts, and embrace college life's delight before joining one!
- Duration: 10 days in May 2023
- Eligibility: Grades 9, 10, 11, and 12
- Last date to register: 30th April 2023
- Session Dates: May 15th - May 24th, 2023(Tentative)
- Programme Fee: INR 25,000/- (inclusive of food & accommodation)
- Location: GITAM Visakhapatnam Campus, Hyderabad Campus & Bengaluru Campus
- Batch Intake: 40 per campus
Debit card/credit card/UPI/Net banking
Email ID : email@example.com
Feedback will be taken after the camp by the GITAM coordinator.
GITAM holds all the information confidential.
It will be well informed in advance in case of any changes in the camp.
Fees paid for the camp is non refundable.
All the safety measures will be taken care the us.
Parents have to drop the child inside the facility and pick up the child from the campus after the event duration.
Develop Self Reliance, independence, Courage, Spirit of Adventure in the participants.
For Children: A fun and memorable adventurous days to remember and Learn, Unlearn, relearn behavioral values which can reflect on real life challenges.
Kids & Teens aged 13 to 18 years both Boys & Girls who are adventure enthusiasts, love to connect with nature, looking to develop new skills, make new friends, have fun & adventure for this summer holidays can attend this camp.
For enquiries :
For enquiries :