About the School
GSHS - Hyderabad was established in 2018 with an aim to provide a multi-directional approach to knowledge that encourages creativity, critical thinking, and cross-disciplinary approaches. We are committed to helping students become well-rounded individuals who can think critically about issues and become outstanding professionals, committed leaders, and responsible citizens.
To become a global leader in liberal arts education with value orientation.
- To impart education with socio-cultural values
- To nurture the ideas of equity, equality and democracy
- To inculcate the notions of human and economic development with a focus on sustainability and health
- To develop the concepts of peaceful co-existence among diverse peoples and species
- To inculcate respect for interdisciplinarity and trans-disciplinarity in education and at work
- To develop the ethic of thinking globally and acting locally
Other GITAM Humanities and Social Sciences Schools
GITAM School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Visakhapatnam
GITAM School of Gandhian Studies is a 5-storey 50,000 sq. ft. facility that houses a Gandhi museum, a library with over 3000 volumes of books on Gandhi and various disciplines in humanities and social sciences, well-equipped and spacious Yoga and Meditation Hall, and digitally connected reading rooms and classrooms.See More
GITAM School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Bengaluru
GITAM School of Humanities and Social Sciences (GSHS), Bangalore Campus was established in 2021 with an aim to provide a multi-directional approach to knowledge that encourages creativity, critical thinking, cross-disciplinary approaches and real-world implementation. At the core of its educational experience is GSHS’s commitment to help learners become well-rounded individuals who can think critically about academic and global issues, from multiple perspectives and become outstanding professionals, committed leaders and responsible citizens.