- Student VISA
All the international students will require a student visa endorsed to this Institution for joining full time programmes. No other endorsement is acceptable. Iran Nationals should obtain NOC from the Islamic Republic of Iran in India (in addition to the Visa issued by the Indian Embassy abroad)
Students wishing to join a research programme will require a research visa endorsed to this Institution. The visa should be valid for the prescribed duration of the programme. Students who are doing full time programmes, in some other institutions, do not require a separate visa for joining part time programmes provided that their current visa is valid for the entire duration of the programme. NRI students, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) who possess either OCI (Overseas Indian Citizenship) or PIO card do not require a Visa.
- NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE
All foreign students admitted to the health science programmes like medical, dental, allied health and nursing require the ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
- APPLICATION FORM WITH ALL DETAILS FURNISHED
- CERTIFICATES OF EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- 12th Standard mark sheet / Transcripts of Equivalent Programme(UG programmes)
- Equivalence Certificate from Association of Indian Universities
- Degree Certificate, Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate, Migration Certificate (PG programmes)
EQUIVALENCE CERTIFICATE issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) for students who are pursuing a programme not covered by CBSE/ICSE/State Board.
For details of foreign examinations recognized by AIU as equivalent to the +2-stage qualification of an Indian Board, visit www.aiuweb.org(link is external)
In order to avoid any difficulties at a later stage, every student who has studied in a system other than CBSE / ICSE or any State Board in India is advised to obtain an Equivalence Certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. This is to be produced at the time of admission.
- PHOTOCOPIES OF THE FOLLOWING
- NRI bank account pass book (front page photo copy). In case of foreign nationals, copy of the NRO account pass book.
- Passport copy of the parent having NRI status.
- Passport copy of student (except for NRIs candidates)
- NRI STATUS CERTIFICATE in respect of father/mother
- EMPLOYERS CERTIFICATE of parent sponsoring the student
- MEDICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE
- UNDERTAKING duly countersigned by Parent/Guardian
- DEMAND DRAFTS as applicable
Note: The above guidelines are only indicative and not necessarily complete. All international students have to comply with the rules and regulations already in force or may be promulgated by the competent authority of the Government of India or the University during the tenure of the programme that they are pursuing