Ph.D Civil Engineering
The Ph.D programme that gives students the platform and knowledge to study their area of interest in the field of biotechnolgy with specific research focus.
Programmes offered at
- GITAM School of Technology, Visakhapatnam campus
- GITAM School of Technology, Hyderabad campus
- GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru campus
Duration of the programme
- 3 years (Full time)
- 4 years (Part time)
- M.Tech / M. E. or equivalent degree in the concerned branch/ Master's degree in Architecture/ Master's degree in Town and Country Planning/Regional Planning/City Planning/Urban Engineering or 2 years Regular Postgraduate Diploma in Town and Country Planning with specialization in Traffic and Transportation
- B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Architecture or its equivalent.