M. Tech VLSI Design
Our M.Tech (VLSI Design) is a 2 years long PG programme divided into four semesters. The programme is aimed at imparting technical skills and value-based education to students, to enable them to face the modern demands of the industry.
The programme not only teaches fundamental principles and design skills in ICs, systems and signal processing but also exposes the students to developments in VLSI Design for pursuing research and formulating solutions to current societal issues.
We also make a conscious attempt to impart soft skills such as communication, teamwork and other professional ethics and human values.
Scope of M Tech (VLSI Design) Programme
Upon completion of the programme, a student is able to learn and experience the following
- Design digital circuits
- Analyse circuit models
- Use electronic design automation tools,
- Opportunity to get better with research and present state-of-the-art circuits
The programme curriculum and our teaching methodology prepare students for the industry. Students can get hired by many organisations in leading positions such as design engineers, software engineers, project leaders, and more.
The postgraduates of the M.Tech (VLSI Design) programme have a bright future as they can seek opportunities in many leading private and public sector enterprises.
Career Options for M Tech (VLSI Design)
A VLSI graduate can be recruited at private and public sector enterprises. Students with good academic records can easily land a dream job soon after programme competition.
Similarly, the applicants can get jobs at various private firms as -
- Application Consultants
- Field Application Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Software Development
- Semiconductor Engineer
- VLSI Engineer
- Logic Library Expert
- Associate Application Engineer
Programme offered at
- GITAM School of Technology, Visakhapatnam campus
- GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru campus
Duration of the Programme
- 2 Years
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination from a recognized University and score obtained in GAT (Engineering PG) 2022
- B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation / CSE / IT or its equivalent