Study B.Tech Aerospace Engineering
Our 4- year B.Tech. programme in Aerospace Engineering is focused on imparting sound knowledge to engage in the Aerospace Engineering profession locally and globally by contributing ethically to the competent and professional practice of Engineering or other professional careers.
A B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering from our institute will enable students to identify, formulate, and solve Aerospace engineering problems in the related domains to provide efficient solutions. A degree in this programme will cover the following topics -
- Mathematics, Science, and Aerospace engineering fundamentals
- Design solutions for complex Aerospace engineering problems and design system components
- IT tools, including prediction and modeling for complex Aerospace engineering activities
- Knowledge and understanding of the Aerospace engineering and management principles
- General engineering principles in all disciplines of engineering.
Additionally, the programme will also educate the students on recognizing the need for and having the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Scope of B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering
A programme in B.Tech Aerospace Engineering covers engineering knowledge, problem-solving, design & development, and project management skills to create a lasting career in Aviation design. The programme will equip students with the necessary skills to apply aerospace technologies for the design and development of aeronautical models, aero elasticity and make them capable of working with space technology.
Career Options for B.Tech. Aerospace Engineering
Today, Aerospace Engineers are in high demand. The programme prepares students for a wide range of opportunities that will open new doors for them in the field of aerospace. Career options include:
Programme offered at
- GITAM School of Technology, Hyderabad campus
Duration of the Programme
- 4 Years
- A minimum of 60% or 6.0 CGPA (55% incase of CBSE and ICSE) aggregate marks in Intermediate or 10+2 examination from a recognized central / state board (except open schools) with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects and Qualified in GAT UG (Engineering) 2022.