BBA (Financial Markets with NSE)
It is a 3-years undergraduate degree programme in B.B.A with a specialization in Business Analytics. The program provides useful knowledge related to financial markets. The degree equips students to function effectively in the management of financial marketing activity at various levels.
The B.B.A degree in this specialisation can help the candidate in developing the abilities necessary to work in rewarding finance profiles. The programme will provide them with different approaches to developing skills and entry into the financial markets.
A degree in the program will cover the following topics:
- Principles, theories and models of business management
- Theories of business finance
- Theories and application of marketing models
- Theories of IT and its implementation in the business environment
- Principles and theories of business operations
- Concepts of HRM
Scope of B.B.A. (Financial Markets) with NSE
During the programme, the students will be exposed to a number of theoretical and practical sessions so that they learn the necessary skills for managing operations in financial sector enterprises. The degree in this program will enable the students to develop skills necessary for showcasing efficiency in business communication for effective and professional business conduct. Students in this programme have a variety of future opportunities as there is a growing demand for such specialists.
Career Options for B.B.A. (Financial Markets) with NSE
Students who complete this programme will have a variety of employment options to choose from. The choices consist of the following:
- Finance Manager
- Business Analyst
- Assistant Controller
- Credit Analyst
- Internal Auditor
- Financial Analyst Consultant
- Loan Officer
- Research Analyst
- Tax Assistant
- Management Analyst
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Recovery Agent
Programme offered at
- GITAM School of Business, Visakhapatnam campus
- GITAM School of Business, Hyderabad campus
- GITAM School of Business, Bengaluru campus
Duration of the programme
- 3 Years
- A Minimum of 50% or 5.0 CGPA of marks in Intermediate or 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized Central / State Board or its equivalent and Qualified in GAT (UG Management) 2022 online test or UGAT.