Looking After Your Well-Being
GITAM has sprawling campuses in Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru, with top-notch accommodation and dining for both staff and students, on-campus. The benefits to staying on-campus include easy access to campus resources, and a chance to become part of a large yet close-knit community.
At GITAM, residencies are well-appointed and comfortably furnished. With 1000+ occupancies for boys and 1700+ for girls, we encourage a conducive living and learning environment for all students.
GITAM encourages communal dining. The on-campus dining facilities offer carefully planned meals that meet nutritional requisites and keep students’ health in check.
Wifi-enabled IT infrastructure
Availability of resident warden
Each campus has a dining facility managed by a team of Executive Chefs and experienced F&B Managers. A full-time team of housekeepers takes care of the upkeep and sanitisation of the dining area. Strict protocols ensure the hygiene and safety of the food and the facility.
- Foot operated sanitizer dispensers to be used on entry.
- Passage through Non Contact Infrared Thermometers.
- Physical Distancing of at least two meters at all times.
- Avoid sharing of food and water.
- Not more than 4 persons in elevators at any given point of time.
- Participants in any gathering to be determined on the basis of maintainability of two -meters distance between individuals to facilitate social distancing.
- Zero cash transactions at points of sale. UPI to be used.
- Donning masks at all times on campus.