Achievements by the GIMSR faculty
Prof. Radhakrishnan Pradeep Kumar, Dept. Of General Surgery
- Letter of appreciation from American Heart association for being a Science Volunteer 2021 by American Heart association, USA in April 2021.
- Letter of appreciation from American Heart association for being a Science Volunteer 2021 by American Heart association, USA in April 2021
- Certificate of appreciation as Speaker Oral Session of 2nd Edition of Global Cancer Summit (GCS)– 2021 which was organized virtually in May 2021
- Certificate of Appreciation on World Heart Day 2020- For an Innovative Surgical Procedure on Mitral Valve Repair- The New Dynamic Indian Correction.
- Video presentation of this novel surgical procedure - done first time globally was done during in the Indian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeon Meet of 2018.
- Selected as the second-best participant in the one Week Online Faculty Development Program entitled “Unlockdown 3.0: A Period of Reorienting the Teaching & Learning”, 17thto 23rd August 2020.
- Submitted an idea to Indo Swedish Innovation Challenge 2020 and registered it as Saishradda in the Govt Portal and is registered in the startup list.
Dr. Y. Raghu, Senior Resident, Dept. Of Orthopaedics
- Awarded with certificate in Reviewing –“Medical Journal Armed Forces India” journal Elsevier Publications, USA in May 2021
- 3rd Prize in the faculty section in the Essay writing on “Bioethics in the CoVID times” at the 1st National Bioethics Summit held at Panimalar Medical Hospital and Research Institute in Oct. 2020
Prof. Dr. T. Radha, HoD, Dept. of Obstestrics & Gynaecology:
- Organizing Chairperson for Yuva FOGSI in March 2021
Prof. Dr. Indugula Jyothi Padmaja, Principal, GIMSR :
- Speaker for AP – COVINAR 26 conducted by the Govt. of A.P on Management of Mucormycosis by GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH in May 2021
Prof., Dr. Hema Prakash Kumari, HoD, Dept. of Microbiology
- Awarded with certificate of excellence in Reviewing –“Asian Journal of agricultural extension, economics and Sociology” journal , Science Domain publications, USA in March 2021
Students Achievements :
Following are the student achievements from July 2020 till date:
- J. Sai Ram, G. Anju Shree, Yuktha Satwika, K. Vyshnavi, B. Sita Rama, Gayathri Ananya Jyothi Ambat of MBBS Students won prize money of Rs.50,000/- in the event of SmartIDEA thon 2021 Leben Johnson Award Team ROSAI- Radically orchestrated Surgical A.I. Instrumentation by GITAM (Deemed to be University).
- Medha Gaur (1st), Sarayu Mane (2nd), Saswat Jati (3rd) and of the 2019 batch won the first round of Elsevier Basic Sciences Olympiad 2020.
- Nitin Mahajan of the 2016 batch won the first prize in photography held by the National Medicos association (South zone) held in July 2020
- Naren Jyothula of the 2019 batch published his book "Doing it today - Understanding self help" in Amazon kindle.