- The participants those who wish to present a paper, must first register and need to pay a registration fee of Rs. 300.
- Participants presenting more than one paper must do the registration for each paper.
- All participants need to register for the conference, but attendees need not pay the registration fee.
- Certificates will be issued to only those participants who has presented the paper in the conference.
- If the co-authors need certificates, they too need to pay the amount of Rs. 300.
- The presented papers will not be published in any journal. However, the soft copy of the souvenir of abstracts will be send to them.
- Graduation and abpove level in Agriculture and allied subjects,Biological sciences such as Environmental science,Botany,Zoology and Chemistry as recognized by UGC,ICAR/SAUs and other organizations approved by MoA & FW, Gol.
- Diploma courses with more than 60 % content related to Agriculture and allied subjects.
- Intermediate course in Agriculture and allied subjects with atleast 55% marks.
- 45-day sponsored residential training in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Handholding support for receiving loan and subsidy up to 1 year. Loan amount (Project based)* : 20 Lakhs (individual) and 1 crore (group of 5 individuals).
- No Collateral security up to 5 lakhs. Repayment period : 3 to 10 years.
- Subsidy rate : 36% for General and 44% for women, SC/ST, North eastern & Hill states.
- Credit linked, composite, and back-ended subsidy with 3 years lock in period.
Invites interested aspirants to apply for 45-day Training and Hand-holding suppourt under the gudience and coordination of National Institute of Agriculture Extension Management(MANAGE),Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria :Age : 18-60years
Dr. Kolli Nithin Sai
Mobile : 90305 83456
Mr. Ayush Kumar Arya
Mobile : 89797 55215
Email : email@example.com