Study B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering
A 4-year B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering seeks to build competent electrical engineers who know how to use the latest computer interfacing technologies to design, create, and test modern-day circuits. The programme will inculcate analytical ability in the students to keep pace with changing technologies and to imbibe skills and research culture to meet industrial and societal needs.
Our B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering programme focuses on imparting knowledge of mathematics and science concepts as tools to devise and deliver efficient solutions to problems of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The vast curriculum provides an in-depth syllabus on electrical systems and machines that teach students to develop new technologies to implement in improving the electronics & communication systems. A degree in this programme will cover the following topics:
- Control systems communication
- Radio frequency design
- Signal processing
- Microelectronics & microprocessors
- Power generation and electrical machines
Additionally, the programme will also educate the students on the general principles of all the disciplines of engineering. Students will learn how to apply hardware and software-based embedded smart solutions for industrial automation and power systems.
Scope of B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Upon the completion of the programme, students will be able to design and develop electrical, control, and power systems for engineering applications in the fields of electrical appliances, industrial automation, power distribution, and allied interdisciplinary areas. They will also demonstrate the use of modern tools and techniques for solving contemporary real-world problems in electrical and electronics engineering.
Career Options for B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Students who enroll in the B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering programme will step into the world of highly demanded skills in electrical engineering. Career options include:
- Telecommunications engineer
- Systems engineer
- Micro electrical engineer
- Control and instrumentation engineer
- Quality control engineer
- Broadcast engineer
- Test engineer
- Electrical design engineer
- Nuclear engineer
Programme offered at
- GITAM School of Technology, Visakhapatnam campus
- GITAM School of Technology, Hyderabad campus
- GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru campus
Duration of the Programme
- 4 Years
- A minimum of 60% or 6.0 CGPA (55% incase of CBSE and ICSE) aggregate marks in Intermediate or 10+2 examination from a recognized central / state board (except open schools) with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects and Quailified in GAT UG (Engineering) 2022.