Advertisement for the Junior Research Fellowship
|Title of the Research project||Development of Facility to enhance capability building of scheduled caste population on urban organic waste pellets|
|Title of the project sanctioning body / scheme||DST- SEED|
|Position||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Qualification||M Sc Environmental Science or allied subjects with minimum 55 percent marks |
Rs 31000 for NET qualified and Non-NET as per Univ norms|
| Duration||3 years based on performance|
|Other remarks||Age relaxation for SC ST OBC and Women candidates as per DST rules |
|Send resume as
PROFESSOR, Department of Environmental Science
GITAM Institute of Science, GITAM Deemed to be University
Visakhapatnam-530045, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Job posting date
|Last date to apply
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidate(s) for appearing the interview.
- Candidate has to make his/her own accommodation arrangements for attending the interview.
- The appointment for the research project is purely on temporary basis.
- The appointment in the above positions does not guarantee admission to Ph.D. programme of the University. If a candidate desires to pursue Ph.D. programme he/she will have to fullfill the eligibility requirements for Ph.D. admission as per the rules of GITAM Deemed to be University
- The selected candidate will have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute/University.
- The University has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reasons there of and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- Candidates who wish to leave the project in between have to inform the Principal Investigator in writing at least three months before or till other personnel is employedin the project, whichever is earlier, to ensure uninterrupted research work.