Advertisement for the Junior Research Fellowship
|Title of the Research project||Selective extraction of strontium Ions from aqueous nuclear waste using MOFs|
|Title of the project sanctioning body / scheme||BRNS-DAE|
|Position||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Qualification||M Sc in Chemistry Applied ChemistryMaterial science Nanotechnology having specialization in Organic Inorganic or Physical chemistry with at least 60 aggregate marks |
||Upper age limit for JRF is 28 years
| Duration||3 years|
|Send resume as
||M. S.Surendra Babu
Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry
GITAM School of Science, GITAM Deemed to be University
Hyderabad-502329, Telangana, India
|Job posting date
|Last date to apply
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidate(s) for appearing the interview.
- Candidate has to make his/her own accommodation arrangements for attending the interview.
- The appointment for the research project is purely on temporary basis.
- The appointment in the above positions does not guarantee admission to Ph.D. programme of the University. If a candidate desires to pursue Ph.D. programme he/she will have to fullfill the eligibility requirements for Ph.D. admission as per the rules of GITAM Deemed to be University
- The selected candidate will have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute/University.
- The University has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reasons there of and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- Candidates who wish to leave the project in between have to inform the Principal Investigator in writing at least three months before or till other personnel is employedin the project, whichever is earlier, to ensure uninterrupted research work.