Online examination centres
The University will conduct online admission examination at the following 48 examination centres, depending upon the number of applications received aganist each examination centre.
|03.||Bellary||15.||Hyderabad (GITAM Campus)||27.||Kurnool||39.||Raipur|
|04.||Bengaluru (GITAM Campus)||16.||Hyderabad (Saifabad)||28.||Lucknow||40.||Rajahmundry|
|05.||Bengaluru (City)||17.||Hyderabad (Nagole)||29.||Mangalore||41.||Ranchi|
- The final list of centres will be announced to candidates through the website www.gitam.edu. The University reserves the right to cancel any examination centre and in such a case, candidates allotted to these centres will be accommodated in alternate examination centres.
- Candidates will be informed that depending on the administrative convenience, examinations may be conducted for a limited number of days in some of the centres. The final list of examination centres, venues and days of examination will be announced only after all the applications are received and candidates will be informed of the same through the university website to enable the candidates to choose their centre, date and time for the examination as per their convenience and availability of slots in any of the aforesaid centres. Candidates should indicate 3 different examination centres, in order of preference, in the application for consideration by the University.
- The candidate has to register his/ her name at the registration counter in the examination centre. The e-hall tickets of the candidates will be verified by the proctor to confirm each candidate's identity. The candidate has to produce any one of the following for personal identification: Passport / Driving License / EC voter ID card / IT PAN card / School or College photo bearing ID card / Aadhar Card. Each candidate will be given a seat with a computer. Candidate must take the allotted seat at least 15 minutes before the examination commences.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the e-hall ticket into the examination hall. Candidates are also not permitted to bring calculators, slide rules, clark tables and electronic watches with facilities of calculators, laptop or palmtop computers, personal stereo systems, walkie- talkie sets, mobile phones, paging devices or any other object/ device that is likely to be of unfair assistance.
- No candidate will be allowed to go outside the examination hall till the completion of the entire duration of the examination . Once a candidate leaves the examination hall, he/ she will not be permitted to re-enter in to the examination hall under any circumstances.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Tea, coffee, soft drinks / snacks are not allowed into the examination hall. There are no waiting facilities for family and friends at the examination centre.
- Candidates should maintain perfect silence. All actions of the candidate in the examination hall will be closely monitored using web cam and closed circuit cameras. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the examination hall shall be deemed as misbehaviour and if any candidate is found using unfair means or impersonation, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and they will be liable to be debarred from taking examination either permanently or for a specified period, as decided by the University. The University reserves the right to withhold the result of such candidates.
- Candidates must sign the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator. The candidate must obey the rules of the examination centres, otherwise he / she will be automatically debarred from the examination .
- In rare and unlikely event of a technical failure during the examination, the candidate may be required to take the examination again.