Candidates can apply in any one of the following methods:
- To Apply online Click Here
- Mode of Payment - Internet Banking facility through Net Banking / Debit card / Credit card. For Candidates applying through Net Banking/ Debit Card / Credit Card there is no need to send the hardcopy of the application form.
- Mode of Payment – Demand Draft-Applicants need to send the hardcopy of the application along with DD to The Director-Admissions.
- Applications can be obtained by post from director-admissions by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate's name with complete mailing address accompanied by demand draft for Rs.150/- drawn in favor of "GITAM University" payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank. Request for applications by post will be accepted up to 25th March, 2017.
- Applications are also available throughout India in selected branches of Union Bank of India, Indian Bank and KarurVysya Bank. List of selected branches
The filled in application along with demand draft for Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 600/- for female candidates), drawn in favor of GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank, should reach The Director-Admissions, GITAM University, Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam - 530 045, Andhra Pradesh, India on or before 31st March, 2017.