Greetings from GITAM University Hyderabad Campus and welcome to GITAM University website. Our main strength lies in world class infrastructural facilities, highly qualified, dedicated and experienced faculty having Industrial, Research Experience at National and International level. The rich experiences of our faculty with dedication provide quality of teaching and research guidance to our students. Though we are young, we have a great vision, agility, commitment, dedication and energy to create an innovate education and research environment. We have a vibrant and talented student community comprising students from all parts of India. We believe that each and every student has the potential to be groomed to have successful corporate career. While pursuing the academic excellence, we take every care of all round personality development leading towards excellent career by paying individual attention to every student. Accordingly, thrust is given on providing activities, which enable personality development, confidence building, industry exposure, enhancing communication skills, social responsibility, special lectures, seminars, workshops and training programmes for the students are regularly organized.
Prof. Dr. Ch. Sanjay, is the first Director of GITAM University, Off-campus, Hyderabad. He has total 22 years of experience from industry, teaching and research at International and national level. He has worked as faculty in Manufacturing Engineering & Management at KUTKM, Malaysia. His academic possessions are BE (PE) from Walchand Institute of Technology, ME in CAD/CAM from Government College of Engineering, Pune and Ph.D. from GSIST, Indore, Madhya Pradesh . He is a certified Corporate Director of World Council for Corporate Governance (UK) – (wcfcg/iid/dcd/2008/1221). He is a Member of Board of Studies and Research Supervisor for Mechanical/Manufacturing/Materials Engineering for leading National and International Universities. Recipient of ASDF ICCA Best Academic Administrator Award for the year 2012 (after a 6 rounds of rigorous selection process from 88 candidates from 5 countries) on 30.12.2012 at Hotel Accord, Pondicherry, the Pondicherry Chief Minister, Hon. Shri. N.Rangasamy, gave away the ward at a glittering function. Nominated as a Board of Director of PRCI National Executive Council on Professional Education on 28/2/13. Indian Society of Technical Education, India, VNR Vignanajyothi Institute of Engineering & Technolgy's Late P. Punnaiah Award for Best Engineering College Principal of Andhra Pradesh, 2013 year awarded to Prof.Ch.Sanjay,Director and Dean Gitam University Hyderabad campus, on 30th November 2013.
- IT applications in Manufacturing Engineering
- Machine Tools & Cutting Tools
- Machining of New Materials
- ERP & Supply Chain Management
- Hybrid Intelligent & Artificial Intelligent Systems
- Material Science and Testing
- Smart Materials & Structures
- Nano-Materials & Machining
- Product Design & Development
- Robotics & Automation
- Unconventional machining methods
- Non-conventional Energy & Energy Management
- Surface Engineering
- Fellow of Institute of Engineers and Production Engineers (I)
- Member of Charted Engineers Association (I,UK)
- Member of Institute of Engineers (Malaysia)
- Life Member of Indian Society of Technical Education (I)
- Member of Quality Circle Forum (I)
- Member of Computer Society of India
- Member of Hyderabad Management Association (I)
- Member of Systems Society of India
- Member of Society of Manufacturing Engineering (I)
RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS – 61:
- International Technical Journals - 11
- International Technical Conferences – 12
- International Conferences (Engineering & Management) – 10
- National Journals – 06
- National Conferences - 22
- Research Projects - 05 (International Level)
- International Conferences attended/presented research papers - 25
REVIEWER & MEMBER OF EDITORIAL BOARD FOR INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS:
- International Journal of Production Research (UK)
- International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (UK)
- International Journal of Machining Science (USA)
- International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems (USA)
- International Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing (Germany)
- International Journal of systems & simulation (UK)
- International Journal of Water Resources & Environmental Engineering (Kenya)
- International Journal of Physics (USA)
- International Research journal of Engineering Science, Technology & Innovation (IRJESTI)
- International Journal of Engineering Education (UNESCO)
- International Journal of Management and Research
- Journal Advanced Manufacturing Systems (Singapore)
- Journal of Materials Processing and Technology (Rep. Ireland)
- IEEE Journal of Engineering & Management (USA)
- Journal of Mechanical Engineering (Slovenia)
- African Journal of Environmental Science (Kenya)
- Journal of Research on Technology in Engineering & Management Education (USA)
- Journal of Petroleum and Gas exploration Research
AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL:
- Nominated and included in 2009 edition of Who's Who in the World published in November 2008.
- Biography is included in 2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of 21st Century, International Biographical Center, Cambridge (IBC), England – Nov. 2008.
- Nominated for inclusion in International Profiles of Accomplished Leaders, a Directory for Recognition and Peer Communication, Nov 2009, American Biographical Institute, Inc, Raleigh, NC 27622, USA.
- Nominated for top 100 educators 2009, by International Biographical Center, St. Thomas Place Ely, Great Britain.
- NOMINATED FOR MAN OF THE YEAR, representing your Country for 2009, American Biographical Institute, INC Raleigh, NC, 27622, USA.
- Selected & inducted into HALL OF FAME, 24TH JULY, 2009, BY American Biographical institute, INC Raleigh, NC, 27622, USA.
- Nominated as 2000 Outstanding Scientist 2010, in International Biographical Center, Cambridge (IBC), England –Dec. 2009.
- Nominated for inclusion in 11th edition of Who's Who in Science & Engineering published in 2010.
- Nominated for the India - International Achievers Award for the year 2011, Indian Achievers Forum in association with Singapore Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry and India - Thai Chamber of Commerce on 2oth May 2011.
- Nominated for Priyadarshini Indira Gandhi Award 2011, by International Integrity Peace & Friendship Society on 19th Nov.2011.
- Nominated for TOP 100 ENGINEERS 2012,International Biographical Center, Cambridge (IBC), England, 3/2/2012
- Nominated for BHARAT SHIKSHA RATAN AWARD, by Global Society For Health and Educational Growth, Swami Dayanand Marg, East Krishna Nagar, New Delhi, 15/2/2012.