, M.Sc. Ph.D.
- Founded in 2002 with 30 students as annual intake. Presently it is 120 per annum.
- Currently offering B.Tech and M.Tech courses.
- Committed to maintenance of Global academic standards.
- Objective is to train students to become world class professionals who can apply engineering principles to fields of Biosciences to benefit the society.
- To create adequate data base for uncharted Indian bio-wealth.
- Achieve through innovative research 100% technology transfer from the laboratories to fields of application in all the spheres of Biotechnology such as Food, Healthcare, Energy, Agriculture, Aqua-culture etc. with due social relevance.
- Department has top level qualified faculty and is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructural facilities. To date only 4-batches of students have gone out of this portal.
- The alumni are very well ensconsed in academic and professional lives.
- A new course of M.Tech (Food Processing Technology) is being introduced from this year.
- Ph.D. programmes are also offered.