At present 06 food courts cater to the needs of the students and staff on the campus. These food courts are located in different places of the campus and serve different types of food to suit the divergent taste of the students and staff:
- Bheemas – Centrally located, it has a seating capacity of 200. It also serves food in the outside area for more than 200 consumers at a time. It serves two types of food - south Indian Break Fast & Snacks and South Indian vegetarian & non-vegetarian meals at subsidized prices.
- Annapurna – Located near the west gate, it has a seating capacity of 250. It serves two types of food - south Indian Break Fast & Snacks and South Indian vegetarian & non-vegetarian meals at subsidized prices.
- Sai Ram – This food court is located near the Gymnasium with a seating capacity of 120. It serves all types of food, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
- Blue Bells - Located near the open air theatre, it serves different types of western food like pizza, burgers, pastries, cool drinks, etc.
- Sub Way – Located in ICT building it is a franchise of subway and one of the two outlets in the city. It offers western type of food like pizza, burgers, pastries, cool drinks, etc.
- Frankie – a franchise food outlet is located near the play ground and offers western types of food items and snacks.